Hughes knows something big is going to happen in January

scorer said:
twinkletoes said:
Hughes managerial record shows what a good manager he is.

Very true. That Manager of the Month award for October 2007 takes pride of place in his managerial trophies cabinet.

Scorer....you are becoming obsessed.

It's unhealthy.

mackenzie said:
scorer said:
twinkletoes said:
Hughes managerial record shows what a good manager he is.

Very true. That Manager of the Month award for October 2007 takes pride of place in his managerial trophies cabinet.

Scorer....you are becoming obsessed.

It's unhealthy.

Are you stalking me.....?

scorer said:

Yes, I'm across the road from Hughes' house and can see you peeping through his net curtains.

Put the weapon DOWN! ;-)

mackenzie said:
scorer said:

Yes, I'm across the road from Hughes' house and can see you peeping through his net curtains.

Put the weapon DOWN! ;-)

PMSL.... that comment could be mis-read.

Cant wait for the Hull game. Can't make me mind up about going to Brom... expensive and on telly, but nearer home... what d'ya reckon?

scorer said:
mackenzie said:
scorer said:

Put the weapon DOWN! ;-)

PMSL.... that comment could be mis-read.

Cant wait for the Hull game. Can't make me mind up about going to Brom... expensive and on telly, but nearer home... what d'ya reckon?

If you have the money....both. After all, they may be one of the last chances you get to see Hughes in the flesh if you get your wish ;-)

It'll be like the grassy knoll all over again....ejohn with his sights on Vass and you with Hughes.

If it wasn't for Hughes, Ireland would probably be at Sunderland now.

Back to the original post, I can't help but read into the few smirks he gave when quizzed about bringing players in and how the top players seem to be going elsewhere.

Almost as if he was thinking "if only you knew who we have signed"..

I bloody hope so!!

Matty said:
You could shave a chimp, put him in a suit, hand him a banana and call him the gaffer and we'd still improve our performances from January onwards. If we spend the sums of money being quoted, on the kinds of players we're being linked to it wouldn't matter who was in charge, we'd improve. The question is, why should it be Hughes who gets to peel the banana? On this seasons performances he should stick to moving pianos up and down stairs.

Loving the whole chimp/banana/piano thing. Comedy gold :)

BobKowalski said:
Matty said:
You could shave a chimp, put him in a suit, hand him a banana and call him the gaffer and we'd still improve our performances from January onwards. If we spend the sums of money being quoted, on the kinds of players we're being linked to it wouldn't matter who was in charge, we'd improve. The question is, why should it be Hughes who gets to peel the banana? On this seasons performances he should stick to moving pianos up and down stairs.

Loving the whole chimp/banana/piano thing. Comedy gold :)

Matty....where's your Chimp suit then? ;-)

It seems to me that all the good things that have happened aren't creditted to Hughes but everything bad is his fault, how's that fair? The easy thing for Hughes to do would have been allowing the crowd their way and replacing Ireland with Elano at the start of the year, but he didn't and it worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.