Hughes on ssn

He had that kind of enigmatic smile and looked very relaxed which made me think that he knows there's some seriously good stuff going on but can't tell us about it yet.

bluebarn said:
He had that kind of enigmatic smile and looked very relaxed which made me think that he knows there's some seriously good stuff going on but can't tell us about it yet.

I love transfer windows these days!

kippaxblue76 said:
bobmcfc said:
interview live from the golf course. does this mean were signing a mega star today ?

he did'nt say anything we haven't already heard, he didnt give much away at all which you would expect, he did say they had tried to resolve sturridge's contract but that he had kept his options open and it was up to him if he wanted to talk to other clubs.

yeah, but usually when he's playing golf BIG things happen !! robinho ?. I think something in the works and hes relieving the tention by playing golf whilst waiting for news.

He was playing golf the day Fergie snatched Berbashite from Manchester Airport.

Dazinho said:
anyone know his handicap?

I know he's pretty good from the occasions I've seen him, and in response to the marriot question (lol) I cant see Sky News but I would hazard a guess he's either at Mottram Hall (where he plays quite often) or at Mere (where the club have there golf days and some sort of agreement with the club for a certain level of staff to use the facilities)

Pam said:
He was playing golf the day Fergie snatched Berbashite from Manchester Airport.

See! good things do happen when he plays golf! thank christ we did't get berba! we have proof!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.