"hughes out"

Biglebowski said:
attention20whore3lm9.jpg

Oooh did you say that to bigga when he started his thread and posted his ever so funny picture just 4 mins after the final whistle?

NO? .............REALLY? .......................YOU DO SURPRISE ME!!!!!!!!

Fans want to see City Win .Many Fans dont see Hughes as a long term Manager ,But none of want City to lose to Prove he is not up to the Job .The Facts just speak for themselves

hgblue said:
pissedagain said:
ha ha you think any city fan wanted to lose today just so they could come on here and say hughes out.....

I know, and it's really starting to piss me off. Let's not debate Hughes's performance as manager (the only thing that matters to me is results), let's not discuss who is possibly available to us in the summer, let's come on here and accuse anyone who doesn't rate the manager of being a rag, or wanting City to lose. Pathetic.
oh aye, so whos going to be his replacement?

mourinho? your having a laugh tbh.

blue jim said:
hgblue said:
pissedagain said:
ha ha you think any city fan wanted to lose today just so they could come on here and say hughes out.....

I know, and it's really starting to piss me off. Let's not debate Hughes's performance as manager (the only thing that matters to me is results), let's not discuss who is possibly available to us in the summer, let's come on here and accuse anyone who doesn't rate the manager of being a rag, or wanting City to lose. Pathetic.

It doesn't matter jim, if he doesn't turn us into world beaters in 6 months some of these muppets will want him out!

Hughes may not end up being successful, i think he will but i don't know! He or any other manager must be given the time though, all this chopping and changing is just madness!!!

bluemoon1078 said:
blue jim said:
hgblue said:
pissedagain said:

It doesn't matter jim, if he doesn't turn us into world beaters in 6 months some of these muppets will want him out!

Hughes may not end up being successful, i think he will but i don't know! He or any other manager must be given the time though, all this chopping and changing is just madness!!!

World beaters? 6 months? There you go again. You can't help yourselves can you lads?

hgblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:

World beaters? 6 months? There you go again. You can't help yourselves can you lads?

Are you taking the piss? some started whinging and posting Hughes out threads after 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluemoon1078 said:
hgblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Are you taking the piss? some started whinging and posting Hughes out threads after 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, after 3 months our league record was...

Played 13
Won 4
Drawn 2
Lost 7
Points 14

Which is pretty shit by any standards :-)

Wether you like it or not Football is a result based industry & lets face we are not getting them .

bluemoon1078 said:
hgblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Just to clarify:
1. I am NOT a rag.
2. I could never wish for City to lose.
3. I didn't expect Hughes to turn us in to world beaters.
4. I didn't expect to win anything in six months.
5. I'm not Hughes Out because we just lost at OT.
Have I missed anything?

bluemoon1078 said:
blue jim said:
hgblue said:
pissedagain said:

It does matter fella, who else would replace him? No one would go near us with a barge pole knowing theyd be sacked in a years time, unless its Sven looking for another wage. Hughes has taken us to the next level, a step up from last year. its going to take another 5 years to be at the level we want to be at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.