Hughes Outers- Name names

masterwig

Go on, you want to sack Hughes, who do you want in. It has to be someone available and likely to take the job.

It seems to me that most of you just want to sack the manager but haven't a clue who we replace him with.

masterwig said:
Go on, you want to sack Hughes, who do you want in. It has to be someone available and likely to take the job.

It seems to me that most of you just want to sack the manager but haven't a clue who we replace him with.

Until i have the chance to approach managers in world football i don't know who would come and who wouldn't and nor do you so it's a pointless debate IMO

masterwig said:

Why would it have to be someone available? We should try to get the best man for the job, whether he is employed at the moment or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.