Hughes' substitution at 60mins

TonyM

Not sure if someone already mentioned this but i checkled when I saw Hughes sending on a substitute at roughly 60 mins. As if only at this point did he think a change was required. Used to drive me barmy when he was at City.

I'm not Mancini's greatest fan but f* me Hughes is a clueless manager. I remember us hiring him and me thinking this will bring some organization to City. Jazus, was I wrong. He is a lazy manager imo. I'd not be surprised if in 5 years he's faded out of the game (Souness style).

As for Mancini - I hope today is a sign of things to come. Not until he wins something will he win me over. Too many false dawns have made my heart hard as stone.

didnt hughes make a half time sub.

the guy who scored the goal, cant remember his name, maybe Gere? lol

anyone who thinks that Mancini hasn't made a massive improvement on Hughes is utterly clueless. Over the past few days i've heard it trotted out a lot by know-nothing pundits. Hopefully no more..

oh just watching motd2 and seen that too.

Ah well. :-)

He's still shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.