Hughes Team V Sven Team

Ryinho

I been noticing the past few games that mark hughes signings i.e kopmany,zab and swp seem up to doing the job and along with ireland but all young players.

Then we got sven team i.e ball,hamann,elano who dont seem to get anywhere just like sitting back and not doing nothing while Hughes signings are basically doing all the work so it seems if we give hughes team to get his team he wants i think we could get out of this mess and get somewhere.

What do you guys think ?

Ryinho said:
I been noticing the past few games that mark hughes signings i.e kopmany,zab and swp seem up to doing the job and along with ireland but all young players.

Then we got sven team i.e ball,hamann,elano who dont seem to get anywhere just like sitting back and not doing nothing while Hughes signings are basically doing all the work so it seems if we give hughes team to get his team he wants i think we could get out of this mess and get somewhere.

What do you guys think ?

I think a manager that can't manage and get the best out of players he hasn't signed is not the manager for us.

I think Sven left the club 7 months ago so can we please stop talking about him.

Plus Sven inherited Ball, Didi, Dunne, Richards etc so they are not his team except when he was the manager. Now that he is no longer the manager they are all now Hughes team. And Zabs is okay but have yet to get wildly excited.

BlueBoy85 said:
spot on.. only players plaing well are his signings. He will sort it.

SWP hasn't played well for a few weeks now and Zabaleta has looked patchy recently. It's not as simple as saying all Hughes signings are great and the rest are shit, that's ridiculous tbh. The fact is though that many of the players played better under Sven over the season than they are currently doing under Hughes.

moomba said:
Ryinho said:

What do you guys think ?

I think a manager that can't manage and get the best out of players he hasn't signed is not the manager for us.

Spot on Moomba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.