Hughes To Be Sacked [Merged]

I don't think he's being sacked.

Contract extention and Gary Cooke putting all rumours to bed.

We will move from strength to strength.

Blue moooooon!!

Why the fuck would he get a contract extension? And why was he waving goodbye after the game and looked resigned to whatever the statement at 7:30 is about?

I don't claim to be itk, but I've been told the owners told Hughes on Thursday that he was going to be let go but would be stay on till the end of the month. Hughes basically told them to fuck off and almost refused to turn up today hence the reason the owners are now acting so fast. Like I said, pinch of salt

what a fooking disgrace by the fat cats at our club !!!! what is the point in sacking sparky when he can only do what he has been doing since he took charge

the people who should be getting the boot is that crap defensive coach MARK BOWEN and his cronees not the manager , whats that going to prove ????

bad move by city

lets start acting like chelsea and sack the manager every week

gazlinksy said:
the people who should be getting the boot is that crap defensive coach MARK BOWEN and his cronees not the manager

Who employed them?

I've made no secret that I want him gone however whoever leaked this information (not the lads on the forum, the one from within the club) needs to be sacked. Utter gash, feel sorry for the way Hughes has had to go. I've wanted him gone for a while but not like this, no problem with it being mid-season and I'm chuffed that's it's going to be before January but leaking it out like this to every fucker under the sun before a game shows total disrespect and humiliation towards Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.