Hughes To Be Sacked [Merged]

citytillicry65 said:
on what basis are people saying Mancini is shit?

He has won exactly the same in the EPL as Hughes, and apparently he was shit too.

To follow the logic of some, he will be shit till he wins something.

He is the new manager of the team i support, therefore he has my support. I just hope he hits the ground running

Re: it's done

blue monkey said:
masterwig said:
Shambles from the club if it's true. A dripping of leaked information on the day of a game, amateur. Whoever has leaked this should be sacked immediately.
I wouldn't worry mate,it's an internet forum.It's full of people who know this and know that.I'm not belittling Tolmie here but when a couple of your players sign new contracts recently,one as recent as yesterday,it hardly strikes me as though the man who wants to keep those players is going to be sacked the very next day.
Whoops!

GREATMADMAN said:
Ever since we got beat by Brighton + Nottingham Forest, i've though Hughes isn't the right mate for the job.
ditto. Hughes didnt have a clue defensively. Mancini is a class act, He knows his stuff. Hughes tactically was very poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.