hughes v red nose

blackie35

sorry but i am sick of reading on here that mark hughes situation as city manager is comparable to when red nose went to the rags,although it pains me to say it what the pond life over the way were getting when they employed taggart was a proven winner from 1979-86 at aberdeen,3 premier league titles,scottish cup winners 4 times,league cup winners and the european cup winners cup,which for a club of the stature of aberdeen and with the dominance of the tics and the gers,is in terms of a managerial record top class,so to keep saying that hughes is in the same situation as red nose was back in 86 is ludicrous,hughes is not a proven winner as a manager,has won nothing to date.so there is no comparison!

blackie35 said:
sorry but i am sick of reading on here that mark hughes situation as city manager is comparable to when red nose went to the rags,although it pains me to say it what the pond life over the way were getting when they employed taggart was a proven winner from 1979-86 at aberdeen,3 premier league titles,scottish cup winners 4 times,league cup winners and the european cup winners cup,which for a club of the stature of aberdeen and with the dominance of the tics and the gers,is in terms of a managerial record top class,so to keep saying that hughes is in the same situation as red nose was back in 86 is ludicrous,hughes is not a proven winner as a manager,has won nothing to date.so there is no comparison!
Dunno about you but winning something in England I think is a lot harder than winning something in Scotland, dont you think?

id call winning trophys with ABERDEEN pretty impressive in a league thats completely dominated by 2 clubs year in and year out.

and remember success at any level usually breeds more success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.