Hughton

Clueless, although he wasn't ever going to bring them into Europe or anything its not like he was doing a bad job.

Sorry for Chris Hughton. He had done a fabulous job.

Be interesting to see who now comes in but Newcastle need to move quickly or again they will become a laughing stock.

Does Newcastle have any money for a new manager for the January window? Will Andy Carroll move on?

Thought he was doing fine
A team like Newcastle just come up cant expect to finish in for europe straight away. His aim was to survive first season andi have no doubt he would of done that.

Oh well dont like geordies anyway! ;)

Re: Chris Hughton sacked!

leighton said:
Fucking terrible stuff from Newcastle to get rid. He done fuck all wrong and did a great job in getting them up. He has got the best out of Carroll and has signed a decent midfielders in Tiote and Ben Arfa. I wonder if he will get Shearer back in charge to get them relegated again. I think Hughton will go on to bigger a better things and he is a top class coach. The future Ireland manager I think he will get the job once Trap goes.

This is a good call - he was mentioned with that job a few weeks ago.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
stony said:
That's a pretty cheap and quite nasty accusation. If Ashley was a racist he wouldn't have employed him in the first place.

I hope you're right but there's just something about the only black manager in the premiership to be first sacked despite promoting his side and sitting mid table above established premiership teams with far better players that stinks.
Seems that the forum wants to leave others raise the possibility.
So be it.

ManCityX said:
Just another crap and obviously not true internet forum rumour.
egg_on_the_face.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.