Hugo Boss

Matty said:
Yet more corporate cash/sponsorship to help towards FFP, very nice.

It will be pennies, if any cash at all changes hands.

I'd guess at free suits for the team and that's about it. They might be forced to buy a box too.

But, like the watch deal, it won't register on Platini's radar.

big blueballs said:
Did Hugo Boss not design the Nazi Parties uniforms?

I am sure he did, don't know if he was a Nazi though

Yep. Hugo Boss was an active member of the Nazi Party and designed SS uniforms as well as those of the Hitler Youth. He even kept a photo of himself with Hitler in his apartment. After the war his company was crippled but just about survived to become the global brand we know today.

Still, at least we'll look sharp.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
big blueballs said:
Did Hugo Boss not design the Nazi Parties uniforms?

I am sure he did, don't know if he was a Nazi though

Yep. Hugo Boss was an active member of the Nazi Party and designed SS uniforms as well as those of the Hitler Youth. He even kept a photo of himself with Hitler in his apartment. After the war his company was crippled but just about survived to become the global brand we know today.

Still, at least we'll look sharp.

All the nazi uniforms were smart as fuck, didnt agree with their,politics or ideology, but you cant deny they looked the part.

All the nazi uniforms were smart as fuck, didnt agree with their,politics or ideology, but you cant deny they looked the part.[/quote]

Thats class and made me chuckle... Who cares about the concentration camps, mass murder etc.. they looked bloody good whilst doing it. Do you think more dictators should hire a fashion designer to do their uniforms, might get more popular votes?

LongsightM13 said:
BlueGun said:
Is it just me or is De Jong on this photo?

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/October/Suits%20photo.ashx[/bigimg]
De Jong is on it but none of the deadline day signings are. So it must have been taken a while ago

It's taken a day before deadline..

If Carlsberg did team photoshots..

When i can afford it i like to treat myself to some Hugo Boss gear, its quality.
There customer service is excellent also.

Like another poster mentioned would be great if they did our kits.
They do Golf gear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.