Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

Not an avid follower of Portuguese domestic football, though Sporting is obviously a huge presence over there. What's Viana's reputation like in the country; good, bad, average?

50k a week says he docent really care either way.

He’ll be getting handsomely paid at Sporting mate he’ll have more money than he could ever spend.

He isn’t coming here to manage the finances of a club who’ve been fined to death, relegated and no **** wants to sign for.

Has he been asked to get involved and say what the punishment should be if we are guilty of the 115 charges though? That is the important thing.

Don’t we have some sort of cooperation with Sporting? Seem to remember with Porro etc. In that case we definitely know what we’re getting. As I’m Swedish I wouldn’t mind if we took Gyokeres as well.

Not an avid follower of Portuguese domestic football, though Sporting is obviously a huge presence over there. What's Viana's reputation like in the country; good, bad, average?
bad start due to inexperience and the board mess, very good upturn in picking and getting Amorim. Both been a great partnership since, credit to whoever you like more. i was told in a chat with a Sporting fan,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.