Hulk - Porto

KOMPANY IS NOT NOW, NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN A MIDFIELDER.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? He played CB at Anderlecht and Hamburg too. He's a midfielder in the same way that Zab is a left back

yankcitizen76 said:
Sport press reports he is staying at Porto?? Seems to be very committed there.
That was reported several weeks ago. Strange that the story has suddenly appeared as a headline on the Bluemoon intro page. Makes me suspect that somebody is trying to divert our attention from the Dzeko story, which may be taking a turn for the worse. I sincerely hope not, but I have this gut feeling that he won't come until the summer, if at all. Hence the static developments on Adebayor and even RSC.

lionheart said:
yankcitizen76 said:
Sport press reports he is staying at Porto?? Seems to be very committed there.
That was reported several weeks ago. Strange that the story has suddenly appeared as a headline on the Bluemoon intro page. Makes me suspect that somebody is trying to divert our attention from the Dzeko story, which may be taking a turn for the worse. I sincerely hope not, but I have this gut feeling that he won't come until the summer, if at all. Hence the static developments on Adebayor and even RSC.

sorry a £30M transfer is taking a few days to iron out the details, and rest assured the club are doing everything possible to speed things up to keep this forum happy

BringBackSwales said:
lionheart said:

sorry a £30M transfer is taking a few days to iron out the details, and rest assured the club are doing everything possible to speed things up to keep this forum happy

For 'committed to Porto', please read:

"My agent made a lot of noise about me getting a deal at Manchester City, among other clubs. However they haven't shown the slightest interest and so I am stuck here until he has another go in the summer. Furthermore Porto didn't fall for it either and I am on the same money."

conormcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
has the "Ibrahimovic" reputation, not for me thanks.
What reputation would that be? Winning titles everywhere he goes?

For the record, I wouldn't want us to go for Hulk. He's basically the same player as Adam Johnson but he'd take absolutely ages to settle.

No the "stick him away from cameras and he'll get you 15/20 goals in not such big games domestically, stick him on the big stage and you hardly notice him".

People take him with a pinch of salt because he was bigged up so much a few years ago and never delivered.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/porto-striker-hulk-admits-man-city-move-will-boost-brazil-chances-1365591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... es-1365591</a>
Porto striker Hulk admits Man City move will boost Brazil chances

05.01.11 | tribalfootball.com

Porto striker Hulk knows he needs to move to England to give himself a chance of making the Brazil squad.

Manchester City chief Mike Rigg has confirmed their interest in the forward, who has also been linked with Tottenham and Manchester United.

"I know that if I was playing in a country other than Portugal, like England, Spain or Italy, I would receive a lot more media attention," said Hulk.

"I know playing in the Premier League would give me more opportunities for the Brazilian team. I am convinced of that."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.