Hulk rumours?

Hulk-Hogan.jpg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
flyer said:
We'll make a fortune in shirt sales if we get him

D'ya think yer could buy the replica shirts for Hulk 'ready-ripped' or would they just spontaneously rip in half as yer walking over the traffic lights by the gasometer? Horrendous rippin'/fartin' sound and everybody pointing at that copper workin' the lights.

Definitely 'rip as you walk away' design. Also available will be the totally indestructable shorts

Anyone who has watched him on a regular basis feel free to correct me... But from what I've seen I haven't been convinced. He's a great dribbler with a powerful shot, but he seems to be incredibly greedy. I can imagine tevez and silva getting seriously pissed off with him. I don't think he'd fit well with our passing game, just as aj is struggling at the moment.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Anyone who has watched him on a regular basis feel free to correct me... But from what I've seen I haven't been convinced. He's a great dribbler with a powerful shot, but he seems to be incredibly greedy. I can imagine tevez and silva getting seriously pissed off with him. I don't think he'd fit well with our passing game, just as aj is struggling at the moment.
AJ's not strugglimg with the passing game.

bluemanc said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
AJ's not strugglimg with the passing game.

yeah, AJ isn't struggling, he just doesn't pass the ball.

the difference between Hulk and AJ is that one of them has 11 goals in 10 appearances. and quite frankly if we play a 4-5-1 and Tevez IS leaving, then Hulk would be great as the lone striker.

I'm trying to watch him in every game. Wow, he's amazing.

First, he's wasted as a striker, though he can play that position too. The guy is definitely a right winger. Being inverted makes no difference to him, he's like Adam Johnson with far more power, pace and an absolute screamer of a left foot. Can cross with his right. Plays in the air.

Nobody can outmuscle him when he's squeaking around tight angles , because his legs are like tree trunks.

Here is him making a fool of the "40 million rated" David Luiz at 2:04. He demolished Benfica.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHtYnJS0PCs[/youtube]

Hulk demolishing Braga. Notice that he's being double marked and they still can't stop him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTx23rRIZM[/youtube]

He can play any forward position. His only weakness is that he's been selfish last year, but he's improved that a lot this season playing on the wing. With his performance this year, he will probably cost a fortune, and I doubt Porto is willing to sell since he's their best player by far and in commanding 1st place.

Lmao you see the guy who tried to tackle him with no boot lol 10/10 for effort.
He's got a powerful left foot on him il give him that. but tbh i wouldn't be to fussed if we didnt sign him, but that's just me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.