Hulk

MihaiCity

Man City set to rescue Brazilian star from Zenit nightmare

Citizens line up Hulk as Balotelli replacement.

Manchester City are set to offer Hulk a way of out of his Russian nightmare at Zenit Fanatix has learnt.

The Brazilian striker has endured a tumultuous time at Zenit since arriving during the summer. A number of the more established squad players immediately aired their grievances over Hulk’s significantly larger pay packet upon his arrival.

And relations have continued to deteriorate with Hulk unhappy with manager Luciano Spalletti for substituting the striker during a key Champions League clash with AC Milan.

The Russian club spent a record £51 million to bring the player in from Porto and it is thought Man City are one of the few clubs with the financial muscle to prise Hulk away from Russia.

Manchester City are in the market for a striker following the departure of Mario Balotelli to AC Milan.

They had been linked with David Villa but it appears he already has his sights set on a move to Arsenal.

That could pave the way for an approach for Hulk, raising the mouth-watering prospect of a three-pronged South American attacking line-up of Hulk, Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero.

what your opinion about that??? i think will be a good signing...has a lot of skills and pace and will integrate very well in PL....if the club want to play 4-3-3 from next season we can have a line 3 of him kun and cavani(tevez replacement)...a 2023M pounds sholud be enough to take him from russia

sergio---cavani---hulk

MihaiCity said:
Man City set to rescue Brazilian star from Zenit nightmare

Citizens line up Hulk as Balotelli replacement.

Manchester City are set to offer Hulk a way of out of his Russian nightmare at Zenit Fanatix has learnt.

The Brazilian striker has endured a tumultuous time at Zenit since arriving during the summer. A number of the more established squad players immediately aired their grievances over Hulk’s significantly larger pay packet upon his arrival.

And relations have continued to deteriorate with Hulk unhappy with manager Luciano Spalletti for substituting the striker during a key Champions League clash with AC Milan.

The Russian club spent a record £51 million to bring the player in from Porto and it is thought Man City are one of the few clubs with the financial muscle to prise Hulk away from Russia.

Manchester City are in the market for a striker following the departure of Mario Balotelli to AC Milan.

They had been linked with David Villa but it appears he already has his sights set on a move to Arsenal.

That could pave the way for an approach for Hulk, raising the mouth-watering prospect of a three-pronged South American attacking line-up of Hulk, Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero.

what your opinion about that??? i think will be a good signing...has a lot of skills and pace and will integrate very well in PL....if the club want to play 4-3-3 from next season we can have a line 3 of him kun and cavani(tevez replacement)...a 2023M pounds sholud be enough to take him from russia

sergio---cavani---hulk

o.O

Never really been a fan, always looked a really selfish player to me. The type that has a great highlight reel, but when you actually watch him continually does stupid things and gives the ball away.

Not seen him that often, but whenever i have i've been underwhelmed.

hope not, never impressed me when i've seen him, was awful in the games against us in the europa league,rolled around on the floor and generally made a tw*t of himself, would be an ideal player for the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.