Hulk

To me Hulk plays a similar game to Ronaldo but is nowhere near as talented. That being said he is still good. His problem is that he is nowhere worth the 51 million Zenit paid. If city could get him for under 20 then sure we'd be in for him.

If the rumors are true that we are switching to a 4 3 3 next year then we need players like Hulk or Lavezzi that can play on the front line but out wide.

How many times have people claimed on here we over complicate, trying to score the perfect goal?

The Hulk is quick for a big unit, he makes space for himself over a couple of yards and has a howitzer of a left boot. You can guarantee some heavy efforts towards goal from anywhere in or around the box.

I know he's a bit of a jessie, but as an alternative to what we have at the moment he would be most welcome imo.

At the right price of course, not the silly Zenit style money...

His attitude is an issue. He blew up at his manager for substituting him against Milan, imagine life under Bobby where strikers get subbed all the time.

Annoying_no_gif.gif

For the right money, absolutely yes. If we play 4-3-3 next year a front 3 of silva-aguero-hulk would be amazing. I know some of u don't rate him but he is an incredible player and what we exactly lack in the wing. He is strong, fast and he has a very powerfull shot. I would get him for anything under 25 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.