Hull (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have scored the most goals from counter-attacks in the division (6) and the most goals in the last ten minutes of games (9).

A 1-0 to us and no injuries will do
Nice one !..........I'll take 15-0 today for the away team.......lol

If we apply ourselves today and Hull don't have a good game it could genuinely be eight or nine, and yet I still reckon I'd be happy with a 1-0 win. Nice to know I haven't become like a rag just yet.

In the event I'm going with a 1-3, Touré, Sterling, Nolito to score for us.

Last edited:
Without doubt Sterling and Sane have to start today both full of confidence and the Ginger prince back to his best last week... Can't see anything other than a win for us today.

MOM prediction - Sterling
First Goal prediction - KDB
Score prediction - Hull 0 - 24 Man City

Talking of the Ginger Prince............Was it KdB that Cinderella was talking about when the Chemist had lost her photos.?

Someday my prints(prince) will come.

Can't resist poor Christmas Cracker jokes.

OK.....I'll get me coat...

Hope sane plays today hes getting more confident, he played well second half against the arse.

We have the game to hammer a team by a few goals,don't know if that could be today or another close game,but hopefully the Arsenal result has got a bit of belief and swagger back into the team.Three points is all that matters let's just see what happens in the other games..

We have the game to hammer a team by a few goals,don't know if that could be today or another close game,but hopefully the Arsenal result has got a bit of belief and swagger back into the team.Three points is all that matters let's just see what happens in the other games..
Our goal difference has suffered over the last few weeks, although as you say 3 points is the most important thing a few more on the plus side wouldn't do us any harm Chel & the dippers have a much better goal difference and we have to play them both away yet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.