Hull (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pep considers to be his strongest team will not necessarily be the same for Hull & Liverpool. But if he plays more or less the same teams for those games then he would almost certainly make several changes for the Burnley game. That could be the banana skin fixture.

What Pep considers to be his strongest team will not necessarily be the same for Hull & Liverpool. But if he plays more or less the same teams for those games then he would almost certainly make several changes for the Burnley game. That could be the banana skin fixture.
If we play our best team against Burnley it's unlikely we'll lose considering they're dreadful away from home. We have the FA Cup a few days later, that's the game for rotation.

Full strength. Its a BPL game, can't underestimate anything. Must win this and Burnley.

Agreed, we should pick a full strength team for this.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane

Harsh on Fernando after an excellent performance against Arsenal, but Fernandinho has to play and Toure offers more going forward.

I would play Fernando next to Fernandinho, Touré will be fully fit for the massive Liverpool game then.

I'll take any win here: Liverpool is where we'll need a massive performance. All we need here is to try for a clean sheet. I'm going 1-4 though.

Last edited:
Full strength every game for me, rotate thise who look tired only. Let's try and get a solid run together and get a little bit closer to the rent boys. See how long the 1 nils can last.

Need to play our strongest 11, 3 points at Hull is a must if we're to stay in the top 3 after the new year. We can't afford to drop many more points if we want to stay in the title hunt after the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.