Hull Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to a cock up yesterday been left with a spare adult & child ticket for Hull £35 & £15 respectively am willing to seperate tickets if not sold before saturday will return them to ticket office if interested pm me can meet before Stoke game

gloryhuntersince85 said:
due to a cock up yesterday been left with a spare adult & child ticket for Hull £35 & £15 respectively am willing to seperate tickets if not sold before saturday will return them to ticket office if interested pm me can meet before Stoke game

I will have them mate.
Not going to Stoke game this Sat,understand if that's no good to you.

Pmd

gloryhuntersince85 said:

pmd you

If anyone has a spare PM me please. I wouldn't mind paying a few quid more for this or a beer or two PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks.

PS I'm 21 so 18-22 tickets would be fine.

de niro said:
got one spare, may have 2. waiting on work rota.

Take it back then and give someone close to the points cut off a chance then instead of any old JCL on here just cos he's a Bluemooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.