Hull Away

Totally forgot about this game. If anyone has a spare 16-22 ticket I'll take it, otherwise I'll take adult at a reasonable price. Cheers!!

asblue said:
Still have hull ticket for sale. Can't. Take it back as out of manchester area . Face value £35. Will. Take £ 25. Can. Meet. At match. V. Wigan Sunday. Pm. Me.

Club are allowing hull returns on Sunday.

de niro said:
asblue said:
Still have hull ticket for sale. Can't. Take it back as out of manchester area . Face value £35. Will. Take £ 25. Can. Meet. At match. V. Wigan Sunday. Pm. Me.

Club are allowing hull returns on Sunday.
Rung today and they said Saturday

gouldybob said:
de niro said:
My mate said:
I've got a 16-22 yo ticket £22 face value will take £20 for it,I'll be at the game Sunday if anybody wants it if not I'll be taking it back.

Dont forget you only have till Saturday to return it.

Spoke to customer services yesterday and they said I was OK to return it at the Wigan game, if you're taking one back it might be worth checking

here you go.

asblue said:
Now gone

Got a spare adult and junior for this.
Going to return tomorrow but if you need a ticket let me know.
Will sell the adult on its own and return the junior if needs be

Cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.