Hull-City my opinion

Egyptian said:
After the first half i was thinking that the players hadn´t just been drinking one glass of wine before the game as Mancini want them to, but a whole bottle each. There was no passion or aggression.

I really like Ireland´s style and he is amazing when his play is on top. But he and Bellamy seems out of form. They should be benched and work their way into the squad again.

In a perfect world City would have one more attacking midfielder, and start this player instead of De Jong or Barry.

Possession is better defence then 10 men behind the ball. On top of that, you can attack.

The referee was on Hull City´s payroll.

Adam Johnson had a good game.

I probably wouldn't disagree with any of that ........

although it doesn't matter how badly a referee fares ..... good teams get on with playing their football , and make things happen ....... we hardly played ANY reall football all afternoon , and basically made little happen ..... even our goal came from a scramble!

Egyptian said:
After the first half i was thinking that the players hadn´t just been drinking one glass of wine before the game as Mancini want them to, but a whole bottle each. There was no passion or aggression.

I really like Ireland´s style and he is amazing when his play is on top. But he and Bellamy seems out of form. They should be benched and work their way into the squad again.

In a perfect world City would have one more attacking midfielder, and start this player instead of De Jong or Barry.

Possession is better defence then 10 men behind the ball. On top of that, you can attack.

The referee was on Hull City´s payroll.

Adam Johnson had a good game.

correct, hull were a bunch of diving cheats, they couldn't believe their luck getting a ref like that, everything went their way.
We were dreadful and we gave them an hour start, you can't do that in the prem .

I hope hull go down, I hate cheats.

Just waiting for train back to Picc. Have to agree with most of that.

1st half commitment (or lack of) was very worrying as I always thought hughes main fault was lack of motivation. Also very concerned about Bellamy and Ireland. Good players who maybe played for the previous manager?
Main plus point Johnston looked the part he's bigger than I thought and looked fead eager despite the bad tiing of his introduction. Also thought vieira did well when he came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.