Hull City V Arsenal FA Cup Final match thread.

johnny on the spot said:
I think we should get off SebastianBlue's case. It was a well intentioned post and it's not against the CoC to post other scorelines in match threads, even if it does get people's backs up because they're taping other games/MotD.

If it pisses a lot of people off, then perhaps they should lobby the admin team for a rule change.

What's the title of this thread? Just ask yourself that question and think about it!

johnny on the spot said:
I think we should get off SebastianBlue's case. It was a well intentioned post and it's not against the CoC to post other scorelines in match threads, even if it does get people's backs up because they're taping other games/MotD.

If it pisses a lot of people off, then perhaps they should lobby the admin team for a rule change.

Thanks Johnny, but it will was a poor choice on my part.

I am just used to not being able to avoid a La Liga update if I locked myself in a trunk wearing earplugs and forgot that not everyone was in the situation.

Uptopbob said:
Would love it if Hull actually managed to do them, especially after that arrogant twat giving it to Mourinho on twitter like they had won the thing already.

Also fuck Wenger.

I forgot that if Hull win Mourinho will kill himself laughing.

Wenger the Failing One

marco2014 said:
johnny on the spot said:

What's the title of this thread? Just ask yourself that question and think about it!

He made a mistake, he's apologised. Move on...

Uptopbob said:
Would love it if Hull actually managed to do them, especially after that arrogant twat giving it to Mourinho on twitter like they had won the thing already.

Also fuck Wenger.
Who said what?
Come on hull

Henkeman said:
marco2014 said:
johnny on the spot said:

He made a mistake, he's apologised. Move on...

Ill do the honours <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=288857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=288857</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.