Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Cheesy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I've been watching us for 40 years and am allowed an opinion. No point in having games in hand if we can't even beat fucking Hull. Mancini has squeezed the life out of this team.

Yeah, bring Hughes back :-S
Fnar! Hughes is in no way better than Mancini. I'll admit that.

Bobby Manc is far superior, defensive wise anyway. He just needs time to sort out the attack. It's all about stability. Give it time. Errrrm.

I did say the same about Peter Reid, Howard Judas Kendall, never Alan Ball, Frank Clark, Brian Horton (we had wingers), every fucker else.

Point is, we will be there. Not now, but down the road we will be the dogs.

Belief and faith. We were taught that.

Lets not have usual crap on here if we lose....seems to have started already, FFS I am sure some on here that actually like it when we lose.....not the end of the world this and Hull have been a good team lately.....we have been poor today...end of. COME ON CITY, LETS GET GOING FOR LAST 15...CTID

I think this has been a horrendous game for Toure. Will be good when we have Lescott and Kompany back. Feel sorry for Nedum though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.