Hull relegated

Ducado said:
There were a premiership side, and got there on merit, however I much prefer to see City rather than town sides playing in the Prem, the likes of Hull, Burnley and Wigan are just points fodder, whilst the games are not meaningless there is far less excitement.

But there will be more over the next few years and that's the game you can't bar a team just because they have not got 10000000000's of fans
Hull is a city though. Hence their name Hull CITY. On a lighter note that Hutton sending off was funny as fuck. What exactly was the ref thinking of.

paul calfs tash said:
Ducado said:
There were a premiership side, and got there on merit, however I much prefer to see City rather than town sides playing in the Prem, the likes of Hull, Burnley and Wigan are just points fodder, whilst the games are not meaningless there is far less excitement.

But there will be more over the next few years and that's the game you can't bar a team just because they have not got 10000000000's of fans
Hull is a city though. Hence their name Hull CITY. On a lighter note that Hutton sending off was funny as fuck. What exactly was the ref thinking of.

i viewed it that he had wound altidore up by throwing the ball at him. tbh, if altidore had decked him, he had only himself to blame as a he provoked him

spot on
scowy68 said:
goonies_sloth.jpg

Ian Dowie.

ian_dowie.jpg

sloth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.