Hull v Everton

alera said:
then its another gd club out of the prem. I would rather hull,wigan,bolton and pompey go. Bring back barcodes, forest ,sheff w and leeds.

Completely agree on the barcodes, Leeds, Forrest, Sheff Wednesday. But then again they are all decent clubs with decent supporters.

Cant stand Everton really cant the way Moyes and their fans reacted over Lescott they are getting EXACTLY what they deserve. Plus I cant stand scousers.

Hear every Everton fans opinion on the Lescott 'saga' did you?

Didn't think so....

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
Completely agree on the barcodes, Leeds, Forrest, Sheff Wednesday. But then again they are all decent clubs with decent supporters.

Cant stand Everton really cant the way Moyes and their fans reacted over Lescott they are getting EXACTLY what they deserve. Plus I cant stand scousers.

Hear every Everton fans opinion on the Lescott 'saga' did you?

Didn't think so....

Just like we did when shauny left tbh.

The away end where they throw coins etc at women and children. Surely not why would that piss away fans off ?

Whats that I am reading on the BBC 1 win in 10 is it. I thought they were going to finish in the top 4 this season top 5 at the very least. Best of the rest ?

Just like we did when shauny left tbh.

Nothing like that mate, sure people were pissed off but none of the death threats wanting his career to end. Personally he went to a successful club for more money, he won trophies. We had to sell we needed the money bad just like Everton. None of my mates came out with that sort of vile filth.

Scousers are vermin - end of story.

Most of the anger from City fans was directed at SWP and not Chelsea.

in fairness there was no where near as much of it either and not the vile flith that came out of the majority of Everton supporters.

GStar said:
Whats happened to Everton this season Gwladiator?

Did Moyes snap with Lescott and now the players see him differently?
I doubt Lesscott leaving has effected Everton this much... is it just down to injuries, or something a bit deeper?

I think it's a bit of both. They have suffered with injuries but the way Moyes treated Lescott won't have gone unnoticed by the players.

on the internet boards you will always get people saying sick shit like that. But i doubt most evertonians want lescott to break his legs ect.

I see the Everton fans are still hanging round here like a bad smell. Why? Their own fans are so obnoxious they can’t even stand the company of their own supporters on their own boards.

They would rather come on here, says allot really. Wheres DSOB anyway need to give him some shit as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.