Hull V Scum

For fucks sake, I'm out the fucking fantasy cup because of that rag fucking bastard. I hope that mother fucker just dies.

Hull are dead certs for relegation. Can't wait to see the back of them and their shithouse of a manager.

Clockender said:
Hull are dead certs for relegation. Can't wait to see the back of them and their shithouse of a manager.

Hope they get beat Tuesday.

Got Everton,Bolton,Newcastle and Forest on my footy bet.

Tin Hat time but id love Rooney in our team. Take him out of Utd's and they arnt much. Top player.

Saying that, at 1-1 with Evra on a Yellow. If he:-

a) Got a 2nd yellow for disent when he fisted the ball into the ground which led to the ball going away, much like kicking the ball away then Utd down to 10 men so who knows

b) 5 minutes later, got a 2nd yellow after being turned on the 1/2 way line and pulling the hull player down then Utd down to 10 men so who knows.

Should have gone for either one. If this was a Hull player would have been instant yellow. Instead he bottled it (again) and simply had a word with Giggs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.