Human Cloning?

ElanJo

Anyone have any views on this?

Bearing in mind that we probably all already know some human clones ( Identical twins) I personally don't see why not? Would it not be fascinating to watch as a clone of yourself grows up?
I think the only thing that gives me pause for thought is a scenario where a parent loses their child and has a clone of them made to fill the gap. I think is you were the clone you may feel cheap or awkward in some way

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger</a>

Certainly not ........

Cloning is for sci fi films and Doctor Who .........

Clowning is part of the Labour governments make up!

Theres an excellent movie bout wealthy folk who have clones made of themselves which are kept somewhere, in case they need transplants in the future...cant think what its called now...

Being such a fine specimen of a man, I'd expect that I'd be the number one target for scientists to clone should they ever get the go ahead to do so. I'd probably let them do it for a fee, though I'm not sure whether I'd be flattered to have other me's knocking about or whether I'd be a bit miffed that there were other people of similar greatness to myself walking the earth. I expect it would be the former, cos I'd always know that I am the real deal

ElanJo said:
Anyone have any views on this?

Bearing in mind that we probably all already know some human clones ( Identical twins) I personally don't see why not? Would it not be fascinating to watch as a clone of yourself grows up?
I think the only thing that gives me pause for thought is a scenario where a parent loses their child and has a clone of them made to fill the gap. I think is you were the clone you may feel cheap or awkward in some way

This is a film "Godsend", staring the fake/Clone Robert De Niro, who lives in Hollywood, not the real one who post on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.