Humphrey 'steps down'

He’s very good at the job and I’ll be sorry to see him go.

While sky have leaned on bias and banter, he brings a touch of professionalism to BT and I’d hate to see them go the other route.

Loads on here moan and moan about pundits but him presenting and Ferdinand leading are a fantastic pair compared to what sky offer up in Kelly Dalgleish and Neville and Carragher.
That’s enough interweb for you fella. Time to get gone.

While sky have leaned on bias and banter, he brings a touch of professionalism to BT and I’d hate to see them go the other route.
Please-just-stop-Stop-Meme.jpg

bbc...

Jake Humphrey will be stepping back from his lead television presenting role with BT Sport after 10 years.

The 44-year-old's last show for BT Sport is expected to be the Champions League final between Manchester City and Inter Milan on 10 June.
Since joining BT Sport in 2013, he has helped established the production company Whisper Group and the High Performance podcast.

"It has been my dream job," he said.

"I'm also not ashamed to say I remain hugely ambitious.

"Stepping back from BT will allow me space to pursue other projects and fulfil other ambitions. I'm excited.

"As a football fan, hosting Premier League matches, FA Cup games and European finals has meant the world to me."

BT Sport paid tribute to Humphrey on Twitter: "We're looking forward to celebrating Jake with a tribute during our Champions League final coverage next month and giving him a fitting finale for his 10 years on BT Sport."

A spokesman for Bluemoon said " Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you ****".
It seems us potentially winning the CL and the treble has finally done this prick in, it's about time.

Loads on here moan and moan about pundits but him presenting and Ferdinand leading are a fantastic pair compared to what sky offer up in Kelly Dalgleish and Neville and Carragher.

I'm being Clarkied aren't I?

200w-2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.