Hungary v England | World Cup Qualifier

I really don’t get Mason Mount. Doesn’t do anything and even is short passes and the technique he uses is very showy. Doesn’t really add anything to this side.

I think it came home. Saw who was managing Engerland, and fucked off again.

It's not even the personnel that's the issue, although I don't think any of them are necessarily world-beaters. Rice plays much more box-to-box for West Ham, Phillips plays in a high-pressing passing side for Bielsa, and Mount is much, much better than he looks here. It's the stodgy, insipid, conservative style of play that's the biggest problem
That’s probably true, but if you pick people like Foden, Bellingham, then they only know one way to play, and it changes how the team operates. They want the ball and they know how to use it.

I’d have one of Rice or Phillips -they’re both decent at what they do. Mount is good but I’m not sure how he fits in to this team.

Sterling and Grealish haven’t been great but at least they are trying to attack. Unlike the anonymous Mount and Kane. and the ordinary Phillips and Rice.

Probably Grealish will be the one who will be subbed
Hope so, Southgate tactics won't help his development

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.