Hunting

The guy was on horseback and got off to batter the dog.

Yes, in this case it's animal cruelty, but personslly I've never had a positive experience with hunts. The ones I've come across have always been obnoxious arseholes.
The thing is, hunting is Ok under certain circumstances, it's just that the hunters are always entitled shitheads

When does that method of hunting take place? Read the whole post I mentioned firearms and traps, I was talking about hunts with toffs in red jackets.
You need to research. Toffs are in a minority on hunts. Red jackets are rare, ignore the paintings!

The hunts are cuntshop cauuse they use a russell to jib a fox out of an earth if its disappeared to ground in the first minutes of a hunt...essentially re-jibbing it..is terrorising the fox.
A rogue fox lamb killer in northern england can be located and dispatched by a non jibbing terrier without ceremony...without gassing or traps...which is a completley different barra. The dogs that are capable of finding a rogue fox 30ft under the ground in the dark and taking it out of the gene pool ( rogue) are highly revered and maintained...theyre never fat and can breathe and pup without drama
NINTCHDBPICT000089236490-1.jpg

I have no problem with hunting with packs as long as its only vermin around old toilet wearing fake Norwich scarfs

Not sure there’s any fox hunting on horses in Cumbria you sure? they can’t run on the terrain.
Fox hunting with dogs was widespread in Cumbria. Horses were generally not used altho there were exceptions. Some hunts survive and there are numerous arguments about their alleged illegal behavior. Fell packs as exampled below hunted on foot. Perhaps they proceeded on horseback to the hunting ground?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.