Hunting

I don't have to hunt for a roast chicken in fairness. Who decides which animal is the pest?
So are you happy to buy chicken from a supermarket just not kill it ? farmers mostly when it comes to foxes in England but other invasive animals through out the world cause devastation to native species.

It’s more of an animal cruelty thread than a hunting thread tbh, nothing wrong with responsible hunting.
I've never come across a hunt that I've considered 'responsible'. Maybe I've been unlucky, but the ones I've met have all been c*nts.

I remember seeing one guy in the Lake District kicking f*ck out of his dog because it was injured and couldn't carry on. I reported it to the police but they wouldn't do anything because I couldn't positively identify him.

She should start supporting Newcastle

PAY-A-Newcastle-fan.jpg
He really needs to work on his footwork. All wrong

I've never come across a hunt that I've considered 'responsible'. Maybe I've been unlucky, but the ones I've met have all been c*nts.

I remember seeing one guy in the Lake District kicking f*ck out of his dog because it was injured and couldn't carry on. I reported it to the police but they wouldn't do anything because I couldn't positively identify him.
Which hunt ? That doesn’t add up tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.