Hurricane Irma - coming my way!

Can someone tell me what trumps tweet means? He's cutting corporation tax to help with relief for the hurricane affected areas. Surely that doesnt help the people that have lost everything?

Can someone tell me what trumps tweet means? He's cutting corporation tax to help with relief for the hurricane affected areas. Surely that doesnt help the people that have lost everything?

suppose it will help billionaires who have lost their solid gold hot tub from off the patio and had their unicorns blown away? You know the real Americans Trump is in touch with. I doubt it will reopen any Detroit car plants or Pennsylvanian coal mines though

A friend of mine finally got rescued from St Thomas two days a go, she made it out with a bag of clothes and her dog. She's been stuck there for nine days, no power, water or anything else. Her rented house is gone along with all possessions, no rental insurance, total loss. She seemed fairly chipper, Lucky to has survived but I'm sure it's gonna hit her in the next few days just what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.