Hurt...

City_Gentleman

Unfortunately, 'it' goes on.

Two legs to put those arseholes away and we blew it. Sad to admit they were the better side in each of the two legs and deserved to progress. Patronising rags say "don't worry, tides turning, you'll win things soon". Absolute shite. Like it makes me feel better...or changes things. Great chance to show the f**kers up and ...this. I'm sick. In my early 50's...and no change. Like the look of Mancio but screwed on 1st game with our left side from the off...and screwed on 2nd game with 'let's soak 'um up/don't press...grazie, prego' attitude. He needs to learn...and fast. Hurt. Lots of hurt. Thirty f**king something years. It goes on. It's only a game...isn't it? I have a life, my health, wealth, family, business, sex...but. I'm not complaining. Life goes on. 'It' goes on.

Keep the faith.

ctid

City_Gentleman said:

Two legs to put those arseholes away and we blew it. Sad to admit they were the better side in each of the two legs and deserved to progress. Patronising rags say "don't worry, tides turning, you'll win things soon". Absolute shite. Like it makes me feel better...or changes things. Great chance to show the f**kers up and ...this. I'm sick. In my early 50's...and no change. Like the look of Mancio but screwed on 1st game with our left side from the off...and screwed on 2nd game with 'let's soak 'um up/don't press...grazie, prego' attitude. He needs to learn...and fast. Hurt. Lots of hurt. Thirty f**king something years. It goes on. It's only a game...isn't it? I have a life, my health, wealth, family, business, sex...but. I'm not complaining. Life goes on. 'It' goes on.

Keep the faith.

ctid

sex at 50? ll0l

><((('> said:
City_Gentleman said:

Keep the faith.

ctid

sex at 50? ll0l

You didn't ask "who with?"!!

:¬)

thought this was somrthing more important. thats why i feel the need to justify my post, and the fact i looked at this thread. pathetic.

City Gent,i'm 53 in june,supported City early 1968 (fukn gloryhunter me),City are City.Rollercoaster FC.up down up down.We will never change.I said in another post,i was crying my eyes out for an hour,then i came on here and things got better.Where we 10 years ago ?.Time is a thief (Rod Stewart,Young Turks),and believe me mate,TIOCHFADH AR LA,,,,,OUR TIME WILL COME.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.