Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

Then tell the right wing grifters and posters in here to stop bleating on about Edwards not getting the same sentences as the fucking rioters!

So being disgusted with a nonce not going to prison makes you a right wing grifter?

I honestly worry about some folk on here and you’re one of them.

What has politics got to do with wanting a child predator locked up so they can’t hurt kids?

So being disgusted with a nonce not going to prison makes you a right wing grifter?

I honestly worry about some folk on here and you’re one of them.

What has politics got to do with wanting a child predator locked up so they can’t hurt kids?

You really that thick ?

You’re moaning about posters comparing Edwards with the rioters - I pointed out it’s posters like yourself that bought up the sentencing comparison and can’t let it go.

Most and myself included would want Edwards in jail (I’ve repeatedly made this viewpoint) , no one from what I can see has defended him, some have defended the sentencing decision because of the laws that are in place.

You really that thick ?

You’re moaning about posters comparing Edwards with the rioters - I pointed out it’s posters like yourself that bought up the sentencing comparison and can’t let it go.

Most and myself included would want Edwards in jail (I’ve repeatedly made this viewpoint) , no one from what I can see has defended him, some have defended the sentencing decision because of the laws that are in place.
Nobody has defended anything though, I dont think anyway. They are just pointing out facts. Those are the sentencing rules. For one and the other. Rules is rules. I wouldnt mind betting they are looked at and reviewed and I hope they are.

You really that thick ?

If wanting and expecting a child predator locked away so he can’t harm kids makes me thick then…….doh!

Meanwhile you can carry harping on about right wing grifters and rioters and folk that say nasty things on social media you don’t like for no other reason than you are adamant there has to be some sort of distraction from the fact a nonce is free.

What’s hilarious is a thread on the rioters and the right wing grifters will have me agreeing with you mostly if not always yet that’s not enough for you, this Huw Edwards thread, rather than discussing the nonce, his crimes, his sentencing, it has to be about right wing grifters and rioters.

Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.