Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

In court today for sentencing. Just came on news that he paid £1,500 to a nonce for indecent images of kids from the dark web.

Send the **** down.
No evidence or charges of actual kiddy fiddling
He's paid for indecent images and been found guilty of that
Fined, suspended sentence and placed on the sex offenders register

Should be a prison sentence. Case many years back of a football coach working with Steve Nicol in America. Was buying and sending indecent images but never indulged in noncing. He was from Manchester and was part of a nonce ring that was worldwide. Think he had 1m images on his files.

He got sent down. So should this ****.

He’s only in the Magistrates and as the judge has said he’s retaining the case then any custodial sentence is short. One year max, IIRC.

We all know it’s one rule for them and one for us. I don’t believe he’s going to do time.

Should be a prison sentence. Case many years back of a football coach working with Steve Nicol in America. Was buying and sending indecent images but never indulged in noncing. He was from Manchester and was part of a nonce ring that was worldwide. Think he had 1m images on his files.

He got sent down. So should this ****.
I'm not defending Edwards
Is he part of a world wide nonce ring and isn't it a dozen images or so he's been found guilty of "making" (which means "downloading")?

If he's paid for images of children he is as guilty as the one doing the disgusting deed.
He's a pervert. A sad disgusting pervert.

I'm not defending Edwards
Is he part of a world wide nonce ring and isn't it a dozen images or so he's been found guilty of "making" (which means "downloading")?
I didn’t think you were mate.

I’m straight down the line when it comes to anything to do with nonces. I’m not allowed my preferred method of a bullet to the head, but I would like to see it where anyone has even the slightest thing to do with noncing kids, it’s a straight up life sentence. They aren’t welcome or wanted in society.

If he's paid for images of children he is as guilty as the one doing the disgusting deed.
He's a pervert. A sad disgusting pervert.

I didn’t think you were mate.

I’m straight down the line when it comes to anything to do with nonces. I’m not allowed my preferred method of a bullet to the head, but I would like to see it where anyone has even the slightest thing to do with noncing kids, it’s a straight up life sentence. They aren’t welcome or wanted in society.
I don't disagree
Just pointing out what he'll be handed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.