Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

Hopefully this is the end for the Sun.

The police have confirmed there’s zero evidence of criminal wrongdoing, so The Suns public interest justification is completely blown apart.

It’s 2023 and they’ve launched a gay witch hunt at a man with well known mental health issues, with absolutely no proof of criminal activity to back it up.
We will never get rid of that paper I'm afraid

Hopefully this is the end for the Sun.

The police have confirmed there’s zero evidence of criminal wrongdoing, so The Suns public interest justification is completely blown apart.

It’s 2023 and they’ve launched a gay witch hunt at a man with well known mental health issues, with absolutely no proof of criminal activity to back it up.
Agree.

They've doubled down on this story to attack the BBC. Uncle Rupert should be embarrassed.

Didn't do anything cr
Hope its all bollox, always thought he seemed sound.
Feel quite sorry for him to be honest. According to the Met they haven't found any criminal activity so far, and he has spoken of his depression and mental health issues for some time.
It appears, so far, to be someone who simply entered into a transaction with another adult.
However, I do remember watching him do an interview with the late Charles Kennedy years ago and he was a right git. There was obviously some personal history and dislike between the two but Edwards let it spill over, which was unprofessional.

P.s for everyone saying he's done nothing wrong if he did allegedly pay for images from someone over 16 (17 ), the legal age to send and receive explicit images is 18.

Oh and Jeremy Vine is a massive ****.

I’m sure being falsely accused on social media is horrible - and I have so much sympathy for people like Nicky Campbell who was one of the main people falsely accused - but everyone knew the name was going to come out pretty soon, and forcing a man who’s been hospitalised with a severe mental health crisis to make a public statement and bring even more hell down on him because you can’t just stay off social media for a week is fucking pathetic.

Everyone in the mainstream media was aware of who it was (and reportedly 1/4 of people on social media) so he wasn’t getting doorstepped or having media harass him, he just needed to close twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.