Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

What a monumental cock-ip in its reporting of this "breaking news" by the beeb.
He's resigned,. No he hasn't.

Very clever by Huw's team. The depression card to the rescue. Didn't have it during all the state occasions thankfully.
Needs time. Please respect privacy at this stressful time.
Apart from the name - nobody is any the wiser. A blinder.
He's been open about his depression for years.

Do you seriously think people who suffer from depression are incapable of putting on a front, or doing their jobs as though nothing is wrong? They have to do it every day.

these witch hunts are anti social bullying. there's actual harms being committed all over that we should be tackling, making the lives of our kids better, but instead the saddest of the sad lot are only interested when givven the chance to act like bullies in a playground whilst simulataneously virtue signalling.

any chance Britain might grow up and start dealing with it's issues? I won't be holding my breath.

It was one 17 year old that he paid money to for explicit pictures not even a week ago... Now it's at least four young people and a possible lockdown breach.

I'd hold off on the sanctimonious card for now until all the skeletons come out of the closet... alongside the married man.
Which we now know is bullshit. Because that is a crime. And yet the police have investigated and found no evidence whatsoever.

Now it's at least four young people and a possible lockdown breach

When did “young people” become a term anyone has used?

There’s adults and children. Legally doing whatever you like with whoever you want which is your business, or illegally doing something which has public interest and criminal consequences.

View attachment 86178
Reporting live and half naked from the pervy bbc -:)
Believe it or not, on Monday afternoon Sky News said there was a manipulated photo of the presenter in question doing the rounds on social media. I already suspected it was Edwards so simply googled it and there the photo was.
So that, for me, was them giving a massive hint as to who it was.
Really bad stuff them doing that, although they didn't say it again.

When did “young people” become a term anyone has used?

There’s adults and children. Legally doing whatever you like with whoever you want which is your business, or illegally doing something which has public interest and criminal consequences.

Probably since forever as 18 is when you're deemed, even tried, as an adult. But 17 I'd say is fair grey area for making your own decisions etc but sure you infer away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.