Hyde United Wound Up

really sad about that , when i lived in denton ,i used to watch them when city played away , their 1982 treble winning team was awsome ,players like barney daniels , david holt ,and george ogahni who used to be on the 211 bus from denton to hyde with us on the way to the game.i had,nt kept up with them for years ,and just assumed that they were getting along fine .

I'm really sad to hear that as well, the fans have done everything they can to raise funds and the Inland Revenue won't give them time to pay the debt. Wonder how much they owe it can't be that much.
Neville,!!! spouting off how they deserve what they get and the FA should be doing more for grass roots.

My dad, as a nipper, bout 10-ish, would go on his own to city on the bus, but he would also go down to see hyde on other occasions also, tis a shame to see it go

im off to watch my local side saturday afternoon the mighty Lancaster City take on the Skemerdale Dingles at the Axe.......

Crying shame. Just shows the predicament the lower leagues are in compared to the 'best league in the world' Premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.