Hypocrite Fergie has another pop at City...

gordo eddie said:
Fergie is turning out to be one of our finest stand up comics .
A month ago ,I am happy with my squad and I will not be signing any players .
He signs two players .
At United we never talk about other clubs ,we concentrate on what we do.
There is never a day goes by when he does not slag off City ,but does anyone challenge him ,No .
It would be great if our fearless journalists asked why he said he will not be signing players and then signs a couple ,will they ?.no.
I suggest that every time he has a go at us ,someone post the comment on bluemoon ,and in a season we would have some great material to chalenge him and his bitches in the press .
I wish one of these days at least one would stand up to him and challenge him. Give him the list of signings he's made as on the OP. But they all know they would get banned for life. I'd love to bribe one of them to give me their press pass and I'd go and bloody challenge him.

What else can Fergiescum say
"I'm pissed off that we have no money coz our not so rich owners are fucking us up big time with interest payments when they could be pumping money into the club. I have been scrabbling around and managed to buy a few unknowns who may turn out ok or not so but fuck it I'l probably be retired in 2 years so it'l be someone elses problem"

I'l just act like I can still hold it together because it's all gettin too much for me.

BlackleyBlue said:
Fergie reached a new level of bitterness with his comments regarding Kamikaze / crazy spending etc...

It's a pity his whisky soaked 'kin head couldn't remember the following:

- Fergie has smashed the British transfer record SEVEN times since taking over United
- Fergie spent over £200 million in just 10 of his 20 odd years in charge

Some of Fergies financially ridiculous kamikaze signings include:
- Fergie spent nearly £30 million TEN years ago, yes TEN years ago on Veron
- Fergie spent £30 million on a Centre Half nearly NINE years ago
- Fergie spent nearly £30 million for a TEENAGER from Everton six years ago
- Fergie spent £32 million for Berbaflop
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Van Nistlerooy
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Owen Hargreaves
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Carrick
- Fergie spent nearly £16 million for Valencia
- Fergie spent nearly £15 million for Nani
- Fergie spent nearly £15 million for Anderson

Add to that list numerous other signings over £12 million
Add to that list the kids he poached from Man City's academy when he first took over

Fergie has made himself look a clown by trying to claim the moral high ground on spending, bringing kids through etc..., the guy is the Premier Leagues biggest culprit.
He's played the 'big man' with all the money and loved every minute of it along with the rag supporters who gave it the large one at the time. Now the pot is empty he's having to read off the Glazer's hymn sheet...it's not rocket science!

Yellow with bitterness & Green with envy!!!

Cheers
John
In sunny & blue Manchester

Fantastic post. Those rags are so hypocritical it BEGGARS belief!

The bottom line is that at the unveiling of a player he has signed for £7.4m yet admits he has never seen on video and has only played at the top flight in his country for five weeks, he critcises another club's supposed 'kamikaze spending'.

At the same time, that unnamed club was in the process of signing a 24 year old Englishman who is tried and tested in the Premiership whilst Real Madrid signed Ozil for £12m.

Given the fact United are skint, we can afford the Milner transfer fee easily and Ozil was one of the stars of the World Cup....which one is the 'kamikaze' deal out of the three?

BlackleyBlue said:
Fergie reached a new level of bitterness with his comments regarding Kamikaze / crazy spending etc...

It's a pity his whisky soaked 'kin head couldn't remember the following:

- Fergie has smashed the British transfer record SEVEN times since taking over United
- Fergie spent over £200 million in just 10 of his 20 odd years in charge

Some of Fergies financially ridiculous kamikaze signings include:
- Fergie spent nearly £30 million TEN years ago, yes TEN years ago on Veron
- Fergie spent £30 million on a Centre Half nearly NINE years ago
- Fergie spent nearly £30 million for a TEENAGER from Everton six years ago
- Fergie spent £32 million for Berbaflop
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Van Nistlerooy
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Owen Hargreaves
- Fergie spent nearly £20 million for Carrick
- Fergie spent nearly £16 million for Valencia
- Fergie spent nearly £15 million for Nani
- Fergie spent nearly £15 million for Anderson

Add to that list numerous other signings over £12 million
Add to that list the kids he poached from Man City's academy when he first took over

Fergie has made himself look a clown by trying to claim the moral high ground on spending, bringing kids through etc..., the guy is the Premier Leagues biggest culprit.
He's played the 'big man' with all the money and loved every minute of it along with the rag supporters who gave it the large one at the time. Now the pot is empty he's having to read off the Glazer's hymn sheet...it's not rocket science!

Yellow with bitterness & Green with envy!!!

Cheers
John
In sunny & blue Manchester

Add to that, Utd broke the english transfer fee for Andy Cole way back in the day at 7 million,

10.6 million for Stam in 1998!

12.6 million for Yorke in 1998! That was a lot of money back then

And nearly 7 million each on players like Kleberson and Forlan. It's not just the record fee's. It's the 5-10 million buys also which he racked up at a time when others werent spending as much

The press have extremely short memories and are actually scared of the Rags and Baconface. Not one of them mentions or queries him about his excessive spending of yesteryear, cowards and apologists the lot of them.
BTW there is nothing wrong with a Govan accent!!! Just his is a bit mongy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.