Hypothetical - Groundsharing

I know 1860 and Bayern share, but how did it ruin 1860 as suggested earlier?

I'm not arguing the fact, just interested to know how as it's friday afternoon and i'm bored.

mat said:
If the argument was more an economic one would people accept it?

Personally i'm with the majority on this thread because we've bailed them out so many times and got fuck all back from them but i'm interested in a debate on it.

More economic for who ????????????
Not for the Blues !!!! LOADSAMONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mat said:
Listening to the dippers debate on 5live and the notion of them groundsharing which has got me thinking.

If the shite have to sell up and look to share with us in our future 90,000 seater stadium (or whatever size it is) would you be happy to accept them?

No.

Let the rag t*ats play in the park across the road!

OxBlue said:
I know 1860 and Bayern share, but how did it ruin 1860 as suggested earlier?

I'm not arguing the fact, just interested to know how as it's friday afternoon and i'm bored.

They build the Allianz Arena as partners and shared ownership. Then 1860 ran out of money and had to sell their 50 percent to Bayern. Now they are only guests in that stadium and had to pay loads of money to be allowed to play there. 1860 fans are begging the city of münchen every day to give them back their historic stadium from the 1960ties.
Both clubs are taking each other to court for violating contracts, especially Bayern wants money for vip-catering (which 1860 doesn´t need and refuse to pay)

that is the result, when you make business with the enemy

No would be an awful happening.

But it would be nice on the other hand to have them as our paying lodgers, how ironic that would be after them going on about us renting etc...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pkenny47 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well make your mind up and don`t sit on the fence !!!
Is that a definate no ??
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.