I am a celebrity 2020

What the hell is this shite? A best of show? After a week? I'd been looking forward to this after tonight's match and they throw this crap at us.
I'd guess they've all gone home for the weekend.

Mrs Moon watches it, out of the corner of my eye I've seen some DJ? I don't know In a Burnley scarf scream alot & puke....90 mins of that on a loop?

what the fuck has nathan been taking.they keep saying shit ake mushrooms is this a dutch thing
They have cafes in Holland that have a certain aroma. We were looking for a toilet in The Hook some years back, next to nothing open, and we saw this 'cafe' and asked the lass on the door if they were open. She looked at us - average age approximated to the number of fans Wigan used to bring to the Etihad - and said, "It's not that kind of cafe, but you are welcome to use the toilets!"

What the hell is this shite? A best of show? After a week? I'd been looking forward to this after tonight's match and they throw this crap at us.
The wife was moaning about this as it happened again on Saturday. We've worked it out, Vernon's Mrs works Saturday night on BBC so he has to go home to look after the kids!

The wife was moaning about this as it happened again on Saturday. We've worked it out, Vernon's Mrs works Saturday night on BBC so he has to go home to look after the kids!
I think they're off to a nice hotel for the night once a week.

It's all very iffy, as Mrs Moon pointed out being quite Lunar in the opening show there was a shot of the moon when that night & the one before there wasn't one. Apparently one of the contestants was talking about looking at the moon to connect with her kid. So either it was stock footage or it's all a fiddle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.