I am a Celebrity

This is the one "reality" programme I watch without too much protesting (have to endure most of them with a wife and teenage daughter in the house!!)

I think Shaun Ryder is going to be funny too.

AND...... if there's an internet group going to keep Wagner in the X Factor, surely someone can start one to aid Shaun??

I know he's a rag, but the amount of alcohol and narcotics he's taken over the years, do you really think he gives two fooks about football.... or can even remember who he's supposed to support??!!!!

Had to laugh when the 'celebrities' were trying to light a fire with some flint. Shaun Ryder standing behind them takes out a lighter, lights his cig and shakes his head, brilliant.

I cant believe no one has mentioned Lembit and Quagmire from Family Guy as being the same person!Someone please photoshop a pic of them two.

blue47766 said:
Had to laugh when the 'celebrities' were trying to light a fire with some flint. Shaun Ryder standing behind them takes out a lighter, lights his cig and shakes his head, brilliant.

absolute comedy gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.