I am a disaster

Kevblue

Booked 8.20 flight this morning from Belfast for today's match, get to the airport at 7.45 just to realise I've left my fucking passport in the house! Couldn't get it brought down in time so I have to spend another 70 quid for a 11.30 flight, my brother was with me and had to tell him to go on the initial flight, my other brother who brought us down has to go home and bring it back to the airport. Let's just say he's not a happy chappy!

What a way to start the day!

Kev,
where are u from & who are you flying with as a pasport aint requires with most reputable airlines when flying from one part of the UK to another, & to the best of my knowledge it is just ryanair that insist on a passport and they no longer fly from either of the Belfast airports I do not use them but my driving licence is enough for easyjet etc

law74 said:
Kev,
where are u from & who are you flying with as a pasport aint requires with most reputable airlines when flying from one part of the UK to another, & to the best of my knowledge it is just ryanair that insist on a passport and they no longer fly from either of the Belfast airports I do not use them but my driving licence is enough for easyjet etc

Was flying with bmi, they said I needed photographic id, passport and licence were left at home. The desk phoned security and asked would they make an exception because I'm flying home tomorrow but they said no, luckily flybe had an 11.30 flight, once I get my passport I'll b straight to the bar!

law74 said:
Kev,

Exactly what I was thinking.

Even more disastrous for Kev if that is the case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.