i am itk - 2 major signings

bluwes said:
Ok I am going to go out on a limb here. Bo**ox to my contact. If he loses his job at City I don't give a sh*t. It's his own fault for telling me

We are going to sign a guy called Kolarov and some bloke called Balotellii

Fuckin hell, theyr a bit outta the blue aren't they!! ;)

sympatheticblue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Please tell me that he did actually type the name Glyn. That would be brilliant.

No the message was "glen johnson and cambiasso"
hope its bull on the first one anyway.

I would be amazed if we sign either of them. We have more than enough defensive midfielders as it is and if we want a right back who can't defend we've already got Richards.

pee dubya said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here too, i am also very much ITK, i've been worried about letting on in case i get my contact in trouble, but i have heard from a very reliable and solid source that we are firmly interested in a two players from Serie A, a left back and a striker, both playing for clubs that Mancini has managed in the past. Negotiations have been dragging on for a while but the deals seem to be edging closer, which definitely fits in with your major revelation here. I can't say much more for fear of being assassinated by Garry Cooks legal team.

Kolarov & Balotelli

BlueDejong said:
pee dubya said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here too, i am also very much ITK, i've been worried about letting on in case i get my contact in trouble, but i have heard from a very reliable and solid source that we are firmly interested in a two players from Serie A, a left back and a striker, both playing for clubs that Mancini has managed in the past. Negotiations have been dragging on for a while but the deals seem to be edging closer, which definitely fits in with your major revelation here. I can't say much more for fear of being assassinated by Garry Cooks legal team.

Kolarov & Balotelli

Great thanks, i'm a dead man now because of you.

bluwes said:
Ok I am going to go out on a limb here. Bo**ox to my contact. If he loses his job at City I don't give a sh*t. It's his own fault for telling me

We are going to sign a guy called Kolarov and some bloke called Balotellii

Fuckin hell, theyr a bit outta the blue aren't they!! ;)

thats what you get for leaving bluemoon logged on haha it was a mate of mine whos a member on here - jonnymcfc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.