I am outraged at the pressure against Man City

ocimpean

Hi there

I am a fan of Man City since I lived in UK. Now I live on another continent, long time lurking on the forums but this is my first post.
I had to register here to say that I am outraged at all the Chicago mafia style pressure that is on the City these days.
From bogus charges and intimidation against players to double standards decisions and press defamation the pressure is piling up.
They ask: How dare Man City to try to reach over their perceived status?
I say: because we can!

"MICHEL PLATINI is ready to ban crazy-spending Manchester City from European competitions."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2210757.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 210757.ece</a>

This is just the usually un-educated dribble that you get out of the likes of Platini & his mentor Blatter !

What a load of nonesense. He hasn't even looked at the facts. Tottenham Spent more money that us in the transfer window
are they now ruining the game?

Also using the % the income over expenditure formula. I recall that the only Club (top 5) in the premiership that would of met the guidelines were Man Utd. The likes of chelsea were spending over 120% of income on wages alone.

Nice to see that we are "Big" enough to appear on Platini's radar these days - but ignore his comments he's a wanker!

If only this Platini clochard thing, I would say is OK to let it pass, unfortunately is starting to look more and more like a pattern.
I would be very careful from now on, cause I am sure something bad is on the way.

You know if I really tried 'm a good shot at a couple hundred yards off. specially depending I've not practiced much .... just give me the go ahead.

ocimpean said:
If only this Platini clochard thing, I would say is OK to let it pass, unfortunately is starting to look more and more like a pattern.
I would be very careful from now on, cause I am sure something bad is on the way.

If it were the rags, they would be using it build up a seige metality and turn it into a positive. I hope Hughesy is doing the same.

If transfer budgets/wages were based on the clubs income then surely we could
sell 10 'limited edition' shirts for £100M each to the sheikh, and that would count
as income.

Ah don't worry about it.

All it means is the football elite are shitting it.

The past was yours but the future's mine, you're all out of time.

ANYTHING to have a pop at us.
We better get used to it folks, as this 'credit crunch' worsens we're going to start taking more and more heat as money drains out of football.

sadly in a few years they are going to change things to try and stop us, not just city but the so called big four as well, they really hate the english, platini the cheeky twat went to italy when all the money was in that league, he should be reminded, that if it wasn t for us, he would be speaking german

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.