I am starting to think...................

dw7 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Ducado said:
That the club are deliberately feeding some people stories knowing that they will turn up on here and other forums, and may be picked up by the press (see the Mirror thread today), like the RSC having a medical at Carrington, most people know that medicals are not carried out there, but two people said it.

That's the more palatable version of events, far more unpalatable is that there are no real ITK's and that most of them are just attention whores and bullshitters

You know what im starting to think, honestly?.................

We wont be signing any BIG players because they dont want to join a relegation battle. TOP TOP players haven't ever witnessed one before and dont want to start now do they?

your only realising that now

Iv'e only just come out on denial.

They never have done. The problem is we have Ajay feeiding titbits like Kaka has agreed to join, Villa has agreed terms, which gets people into a frenzy.

The reality is we have bids turned down for Bellamy and Parker.

The reality is we have a fuckin duff manager and cant sign anybody to make things better.

I think the point I am getting at is that they seem to be going out of their way to put the press and anyone else of the trail, I have heard mention of negotiations being subject to non disclosure (which is quite common in ordinary buisiness) There just appear to be so many red herrings thrown in the mix, which just leaves everyone at step one, not knowing what the hell is going on.

Prophet of Doom said:
They never have done. The problem is we have Ajay feeiding titbits like Kaka has agreed to join, Villa has agreed terms, which gets people into a frenzy.

The reality is we have bids turned down for Bellamy and Parker.

The reality is we have a fuckin duff manager and cant sign anybody to make things better.

Fuck me! I read that and couldn't remember writing it, then I noticed I hadn't......someone else had! PMSL!

Ducado said:
I think the point I am getting at is that they seem to be going out of their way to put the press and anyone else of the trail, I have heard mention of negotiations being subject to non disclosure (which is quite common in ordinary buisiness) There just appear to be so many red herrings thrown in the mix, which just leaves everyone at step one, not knowing what the hell is going on.

they did well the weekend send the villa rumour out and get bridge lol

dw7 said:
Ducado said:

they did well the weekend send the villa rumour out and get bridge lol

Yeah lol 'send out a rumour that we're about to sign Kaka..............them Bham! we'll sign Scott Parker instead, they'll not know what hit em!'.

But does anybody think putting in numerous bids for Parker and Bellamy is a red herring. In my opinion we have not put any bids in which are red herrings. Why would we

The red herring story was put forward by Ajay who hasnt got anything right

Hughes has said we need 7 players so any red herring bids are pointless.

Prophet of Doom said:
But does anybody think putting in numerous bids for Parker and Bellamy is a red herring. In my opinion we have not put any bids in which are red herrings. Why would we

The red herring story was put forward by Ajay who hasnt got anything right

Hughes has said we need 7 players so any red herring bids are pointless.

7 players........hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

RSC, Bellamy, Parker, Samba, Pederson, Paul Robinson & RSC's younger brother...........

*Shudders like fuck!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.