I believe I owe you some pics...

Been down to the shops today.
Tried on the Engalnd keeper shirt, which I thinkis the same design as the home shirt. The long sleeve is mint, no great big cuffs. There are some strange "air holes' under the arm (fair enough) but there are 4 in the middle of the back.

Anyway, tried on some of the training tops too. Can't wait for the City stuff.

Hope the socks aren't 7 quid though !

Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:
For all the conspiracy theorists, there is nothing in any of the moderator logs to imply that any of the moderators have removed anything from this thread or edited it in any way at all :-)

That's a politician's answer, Cheesy.....

That's what moderating on here does to you ;-)

what have they doen to the black one? it looks shit now, with the stupid gold shoulder stripes. the original version looked much better.

According to Riccardinho:

Ric said:
Yeah, and the goalkeeper tops and other stuff but can't remember it that clearly (was paying too much attention to the shirts and the free bar). All shorts and socks looked nice enough though, but can't remember the details (fairly plain white shorts for the home kit, sky blue socks with rolled up white bits, as if that helps).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.