'I bet they wish they had a Delap now'

Owd Twat said:
So what is it that you really hate about Stoke? All the money you've spent gives you automatic wins against 'a horrible dirty shite football team'. Think you'll find 'arrogance ' has more to do with your 'kin attitude than Stoke's. We've got a committed manager, team, chairman and supporters all up against twats like you who think your new found wealth brings automatic success. You'll struggle for top 4, arsehole.

You play ugly football
Your manager is a chav and looks like a dodgy kitman
You will be destroyed by Chelsea in next round so guess this is your cup final tonight. Hope you enjoy the trip to The Bridge to get destroyed
Your team is committed? Yes, I'm sure it was every player's dream to play for Stoke. If Fulham or Sunderland made a move for a player they would jump at a chance to leave.
Committed supporters? Is this the Stoke that had a average attendance of 17,000 before getting in the Premiership. Really committed.
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance?league=ENG.2&year=2007&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/atte ... 07&cc=5739</a>
You're right, a team on level points as forth place, outside on GD, with a game at hand has no way in hell of getting in it. Maybe you should be more concerned with your own club, as after watching 3 Stoke games in the space of fortnight, I feel like killing myself, not down to the result, simply because I have no idea how people, like yourself, can pay to watch crap like that, I'll give you credit, you're good at what you do, I would say you're quite safe for another year, but that's all you have, play to be safe, maybe next year you wont be as lucky and then bye bye back to the depths.
Please, I find it hard for a team to say to another about success when they have won one major trophy ever (but whisper, it was against Chelsea, it must be a sign you'll get by them.....yawn
You talk about "arrogance", yet, using logic, you're the one on a CITY forum gloating because your small team, with small minded fans, with a small chav manager, managed to pull out a victory in their small existence. So well done, you won your cup final, at least you'll have one more trip to London in the FA Cup, pity for you it wont be the one you want.

Lost my rag when they scored their 3rd and just turned off the computer. Typical shit Sam Allardyce style team, big front players and hoof it up from the back. Fuller shouldn't of been on the pitch mouthing off all the game and some questionable tackles as well. Whoever that centre back was for them i stopped paying attention doing even worst then Ade straight after a mess of a foul and then walking off with the ball... total joke. What i saw tonight wasn't a football match it was a showboat, anyway no excuses fair play to Stoke they won but had we got down to our game and played the whole match like in the first 20 mins it would of been a formality.

bammy blue said:
stoke announce new signing for next season..................

6ag29mc.jpg

a twat to fit in Stoke? Perfect!

Fully prepared for abuse Stoke fan here.

I work in Failsworth with some genuinely reasonable Man City fans so I'm a bit surprised at the vitriol that is being thrown at my team here. This is our 2nd season in the Premier League and I think we've got it spot on so far.
Stoke's team and resources are not going to match the top 7 or 8 sides for pure footballing ability so we play to our strengths rather than trying to outpass teams that have better passers of the ball.

Slowly we are changing our system and we are capable of some nice football (that often goes overlooked). I honestly don't think we play any less attractive football than any side outside the top 7 or 8.

As far as Delap goes, I'm amazed at how effective his throws are. It didn't happen in the CCC and I guess we have the media to thank for the hysteria created which seems to put opposition defenders and keepers on edge.

Timbobs said:
Owd Twat said:
So what is it that you really hate about Stoke? All the money you've spent gives you automatic wins against 'a horrible dirty shite football team'. Think you'll find 'arrogance ' has more to do with your 'kin attitude than Stoke's. We've got a committed manager, team, chairman and supporters all up against twats like you who think your new found wealth brings automatic success. You'll struggle for top 4, arsehole.

You play ugly football
Your manager is a chav and looks like a dodgy kitman
You will be destroyed by Chelsea in next round so guess this is your cup final tonight. Hope you enjoy the trip to The Bridge to get destroyed
Your team is committed? Yes, I'm sure it was every player's dream to play for Stoke. If Fulham or Sunderland made a move for a player they would jump at a chance to leave.
Committed supporters? Is this the Stoke that had a average attendance of 17,000 before getting in the Premiership. Really committed.
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance?league=ENG.2&year=2007&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/atte ... 07&cc=5739</a>
You're right, a team on level points as forth place, outside on GD, with a game at hand has no way in hell of getting in it. Maybe you should be more concerned with your own club, as after watching 3 Stoke games in the space of fortnight, I feel like killing myself, not down to the result, simply because I have no idea how people, like yourself, can pay to watch crap like that, I'll give you credit, you're good at what you do, I would say you're quite safe for another year, but that's all you have, play to be safe, maybe next year you wont be as lucky and then bye bye back to the depths.
Please, I find it hard for a team to say to another about success when they have won one major trophy ever (but whisper, it was against Chelsea, it must be a sign you'll get by them.....yawn
You talk about "arrogance", yet, using logic, you're the one on a CITY forum gloating because your small team, with small minded fans, with a small chav manager, managed to pull out a victory in their small existence. So well done, you won your cup final, at least you'll have one more trip to London in the FA Cup, pity for you it wont be the one you want.

game set and match!!!!!!!!

Damocles said:
I'd quite like Delap.

I'd also prefer to win shit than lose classily.

Exactly. The objective is to win. That's why the leagues and competitions are set up. You put the ball into the opponent's net. Doesn't matter how you do it, unless you're Alex Dawson, and you move on. Three points out of each match, and entry to the next round. Does anybody think CFC and MANUre sit in the changing room weeping because they got an own goal and a one nil win?

Owd Twat said:

Here's another couple of things I hate about Stoke:

- Your disgusting inbred fans who throw a bag filled with coins at one of our players
- Ricardo Fuller who stamps on Given but goes down quicker than a stripper drops her pants at a biker party.
- The fact that you claim to be the loudest and best fans in the world yet you were outsung by about 4000 City fans until you fucking scored. Then you started singing all your shit songs... until we scored seconds later.

Owd Twat said:

May be......but its not the beautiful game is it? You just need one last piece of the jigsaw for the ugliest team in britain

Peter Crouch and then you'll be complete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.