'I bet they wish they had a Delap now'

Not at all. You will find that the majority of City fans on here didnt condone what he did at all. In was an idiot to do what he did. That was one incident though. If Delap was injuried for a season, seriously what would you do? Line up all the players on the training ground and spend all pre season on who can through it the furthest? That isnt football.

PistonBlue said:
Matty said:
In fact, as of 2008, Manchester actually had a population of approx 464,000 NOT 2.5million. Stoke-on-Trent the other hand, in 2001, had a population of 457,165, so virtually identical to Manchester. Your point, therefore, is bollocks.

Another interesting Stoke fact, is that although the population of Stoke-on-Trent is slightly fewer than that of Manchester, the collective Stokie finger count is actually higher than their more biologically sound Mancunian counterparts. Strange but true!

pmsl .....fucking higher finger count ha ha

Another interesting stat I just found about Stoke.....
There is actually a smaller percentage of people who live in Stoke that actually have flat heads and webbed hands. The figure is only 72%, not more, as originally thought.

Richard said:
Not at all. You will find that the majority of City fans on here didnt condone what he did at all. In was an idiot to do what he did. That was one incident though. If Delap was injuried for a season, seriously what would you do? Line up all the players on the training ground and spend all pre season on who can through it the furthest? That isnt football.

We would manage as no doubt you will find out when he retires in a season or two. By then we will hopefully have established ourselves and have a couple more players in the ranks in the ilk of Tuncay and Etherington so won't really matter.

If he was injured on the first day of next season and we added nobody we'd still be fine because we can defend and he's not our only attacking threat. Obviously we don't get any credit for that though.

C'est la vie. We get slaughtered for using something we can that we have an advantage in, over other teams, all within the rules. You will use your cheque book and when you get success that is the stick outsiders will beat you with. Either way, the professional football game today is no way to teach kids how to play it, in so many aspects of the game, but some bloke chucking a ball in is a long way from being the worst of the worst.

inbetween said:
Lost my rag when they scored their 3rd and just turned off the computer. Typical shit Sam Allardyce style team, big front players and hoof it up from the back. Fuller shouldn't of been on the pitch mouthing off all the game and some questionable tackles as well. Whoever that centre back was for them i stopped paying attention doing even worst then Ade straight after a mess of a foul and then walking off with the ball... total joke. What i saw tonight wasn't a football match it was a showboat, anyway no excuses fair play to Stoke they won but had we got down to our game and played the whole match like in the first 20 mins it would of been a formality.
There's a phrase of the 21st century!

Poor thing.
I pity that guy after prolong throwing of those long balls is going to shatter his humerus bone before 40. Besides misusing those towels, he's going to hurt his arm sooner if not later.
Talk about loyalty to the club.

MysticalDescent said:
Ho-hum.

Man City's tactics were to clog the midfield with as many men as possible at every moment. They had no intention of playing the game and spent the entire time smacking it long to Adebayor or Santa Cruz, as you did the week before.

This is pretty much what we do every week. When will we learn just because Adebayor is tall he is not a target man he likes the ball to feet or chest height or as Ireland has proved when he is playing the right position balls to run onto. 2 balls to run onto 2 goals for Ade.

Impeccable said:
There is actually a smaller percentage of people who live in Stoke that actually have flat heads and webbed hands. The figure is only 72%, not more, as originally thought.

I heard that Stoke fans have to sing or else they explode...

samharris said:
Impeccable said:

I heard that Stoke fans have to sing or else they explode...

Haha.

Well done mate, finally some originality.

I salute you sir. ;-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.