I blame Tevez

Joga Bonito

Can't bring myself to slag off Mancini or the players who have been with us this year, Tevez on the other hand going for a 6 month vacation looks to have cost us the most this year.

Joga Bonito said:
Can't bring myself to slag off Mancini or the players who have been with us this year, Tevez on the other hand going for a 6 month vacation looks to have cost us the most this year.

...and returning looking like this

oib0gh.jpg

Joga Bonito said:

100% correct. Fat selfish wanker. I hope he's booed if he plays again. Fucking off out OUR club.

I blame swales personally

swales out .........

derailed us the horrible little ****

get rid, move on

fuck off tevez

He has to go no question about that. Or risk another transfer request late in August or another bust up in a match.

Joga Bonito said:

wrong.

Mancini's team.Mancini's decisions,he has decided to keep Tevez.why on earth did he do that?offers were made around 35 million.and we rejected,and now it looks like we'll sell him for 20 K

Mancini out

nikatomcfc said:
Joga Bonito said:

wrong.

Mancini's team.Mancini's decisions,he has decided to keep Tevez.why on earth did he do that?offers were made around 35 million.and we rejected,and now it looks like we'll sell him for 20 K

Mancini out

Agreed, the common factor in everything that has happened this season has been Mancini.

Would Tevez have left under another manager? Doubtful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.